You were impressed by our marketing video and you'd like to do the same? This tutorial is meant to build the presentation we show in our video and you'll be able to use the basic features in Ludus.
Follow this 9 minutes tutorial and acquire the basic features of Ludus 😉If you want to get the assets of the video you can just duplicate my presentation in your dashboard, right-click on the assets and save them on your computer.
At the end of this tutorial, you'll be able to:
- Create a new presentation, name it and add tags
- Differentiate the edit and view mode of your presentation
- Add shapes and apply rotation to it
- Manage your Text blocks: change your font size and font type
- Use the basic keyboard shortcuts
- Use the color manager and eye dropper
- Upload images
- Update an image from your Dropbox
- Integrate a Youtube video and change its parameters
- Integrate a 3D animation from Sketchfab and change its parameters
- Add different Blend modes
- Add a visual coming from one of our integrated stock images databases. (In this case Iconscout).
- Apply a color overlay
- Use the Smart Menu
Wanna have more tutorials?
Check here the list of some tutorials:
- Manage your Dashboard
- Discover the Edit Mode
- Insert charts and/or graphs
- Create your Bullet points with Smart Blocks
- Combine blend modes with videos (or GIFs) to create stunning animated backgrounds
- Insert a 360° image
- Create a non-linear presentation
- Add animation and interactivity with CodePen