You created your Ludus account and cannot wait to start to build your first presentation!
To have the greatest experience with Ludus, here are some tips 🤓
- We recommend using Google Chrome for the best experience, even though Ludus is compatible with other modern browsers like Safari, Firefox and Edge. See our browser support page here. Always prefer the latest version of the browser anyway.
- Explore the User Guide located in your dashboard. This presentation is meant to show what you can do in Ludus. Deconstruct it, play with it and get inspired to create you own presentation afterwards.
- If you want to share the same dashboard, fonts and colors library and smart blocks, you can create a Team Free account. Check here how to proceed.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel and follow our Medium blog to get either more inspiration or video tutorials. Go 👉here to access our tutorial section in our Help Center.
- Get some sample presentations in this Help Center article, which shows you what you can do with Ludus and you can even clone them in your dashboard! 😉
- Start with our 10-15 minutes tutorial : if you need any help to create your first presentation and are ready to learn the basic features.
If you need any help or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via the lower right chat box! A team member will be happy to help out. ️