You can easily insert a video from the Web in your Ludus Presentation.
Ludus supports videos from Youtube, Vimeo, Streamable, Wistia.
Watch this video to know how to proceed
And quickly, how do I proceed?
1. First copy the video URL hitting ⌘ + C or Ctrl + C
2. Then paste it into your slide hitting ⌘ + V or Ctrl +V , it's gonna be added automatically. This may take a few seconds depending on your internet connexion.
3. You can then resize the video, and customise parameters such as autoplay, show/hide controls, loop or mute.
- In order to play the video, you need to switch to the viewer (it won't play in the editor). Simply hit the play button on the upper center of the interface
- You can also add a local video (when the file is on your computer) and upload it to your presentation.
More info in this article about uploading local videos and pictures